How to subscribe to Nordea online
- Please do either of the following:
- Call our Call-Centre and follow recommendations of the Bank’s officer
- Come to any of the Bank’s offices servicing individuals and fill in Nordea online subscription application (please bring your ID);
- The Bank’s officer will give you a login and the temporary password will be texted to your phone (as soon as the Bank’s officer processes your application).
- The password will be valid for 14 calendar days. If the password validity expires please call our Call-Center or come to the Bank’s office to get a new one.
- When logging in the system for the first time you will be offered to change the temporary password for the permanent one. Please stick to the password recommendations available at Nordea online webpage.
- As soon as the password is changed you will get to Nordea online home page.
- Access Nordea online here: https://online.nordea.ru
Nordea online Connection Documents
- Get connected to Nordea Online Internet, sign in with your login and password.
- Download New Nordea online app to your mobile device from:
- Logon the app using your login and password.
- Set up the session keys delivery for confirming transactions in Nordea Online via Push Notification in the Setup section.
Please call the Bank’s contact centre for details:
- +7 (495) 921-21-01 – for Moscow calls and calls from the Moscow Oblast;
- 8 (800) 200-34-77 – for calls outside Moscow and the Moscow Oblast (toll-free).
- e-mail: Contact_Center_Support@nordea.ru