Documenting a Deposit
To obtain detailed information about deposits, you can call the bank at 495 921 21 01 - in Moscow; 8 800 200 34 77 - Common reference desk for regions.
Our specialists will help you choose the optimal type of deposit in terms of investment period and currency as well as consult on the required documentation.
- To open a deposit, you may apply at any office of the bank.
- To open a deposit, it is necessary to have a document certifying your identity.
- When you open a deposit account, money can be deposited both in cash as well as by transfer of funds.
- You can execute a Power of Attorney to dispose of your deposit at an office of the bank.
- When a deposit is repaid and accrued interest is paid, the bank pays the amount in cash to the customer or credits the amount to the customer’s personal account.