Nordea Bank offers Russian and foreign financial institutions a comprehensive set of trade finance services.
+7 (495) 777-34-77 доб. 1226, 3652
The primary goal of trade finance is using the support of stable, long-term banks to finance customer business by attracting investment by international financial institutions, as well as the use of guarantees to pay on export contracts.
- Open documentary letters of credit on behalf of financial institutions
- Confirmation of letters of credit by foreign financial institutions
- Letters of advice in any region promptly and at minimal expense
- Execution (by immediate payment, deferment or draft acceptance) and confirmation of letters of advice without set limits
- Discounting of deferred export letters of credit drawn on first-class foreign financial institutions
- Documentary letters of credit as collateral (transferable and back-to-back letters of credit)
- Reimbursement authorisation for letters of credit and payment of reimbursement undertakings without set limits
- Direct payment of bank guarantees on behalf of Russian and foreign beneficiaries and counter-guarantees on behalf of foreign financial institutions
- Payment of customs guarantees on behalf of the Federal Customs Service against counter-guarantees by Russian and foreign financial institutions
- Development of customised payment plans and financing for export trade, with any documentary instruments in any currency.