The international financial magazine Euromoney awards Nordea Best Bank in the Nordics and Baltics.
Euromoney also awards Nordea Best M&A House and Best Debt House in the Nordics and Baltics. Besides, Nordea is for the first time awarded Best Investment Bank in the region as well. In assigning a winner in the following nominations Euromoney’s awards are based on an assessment of the bank’s results, the bank’s customer franchise, its development of services and products, and how the bank adapts to the new regulation of the financial sector.
- To be appointed both best bank in general and best investment bank confirms that we are taking early action and develop in the right direction. This is a great motivation to further develop the future relationship bank and continue doing our utmost for our customers, says Christian Clausen, Group CEO of Nordea.
Euromoney awards Nordea the following for 2013:
• Best Bank in the Nordics and Baltics
• Best Investment Bank in the Nordics and Baltics
• Best M&A House in the Nordics and Baltics
• Best Debt House in the Nordics and Baltics
• Best Bank in Denmark
• Best Bank in Finland
• Best Investment Bank in Finland